Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good News Club

As some of you might know(I don't really know who's reading this blog) each week Joshua and I go to Oakdale school to teach a Good News club. We teach the children Bible lessons, missionary stories, Bible verses, and songs. This is one of the ministries of Child Evangelism Fellowship and we teach with our regional director (Ms.H). Here are some funny happenings this past year:
Ms. H: "What is a widow"
Girl(guessing): "You?"

Michaela: "In our missionary story why didn't the little girl want to tell her family about Jesus?"
Girl: "Because they were Muslins."
There you are and by the way I did emphasize afterward that you put a 'm' not an 'n' at the Muslims. Will someone please tell me you're reading my blog, I haven't gotten any comments yet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog Michaela.....hahaha happy now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela, I didn't know you had a blog until right now. I liked your fuuny stories. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaela,
    Your blog looks great! I was quite ecstatic to find out about it! Good Job!
    ttyl,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading you blog ... but you already knew that because I have the honor of being the first to comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete