Sunday, January 18, 2009

Eagles!

On Saturday we went to Milford Lake to observe bald eagles. As we were driving along, I was thinking I hope we didn't come all this way and don't see an eagle. Then, Michaela interrupted my thoughts, "Hey, I think that's a bald eagle flying over there." The eagle (for that's what it was) came soaring over our car and soared along beside it while we were driving on the dam. The eagle was close enough you could see some detail, Michaela said she saw the talons. With the aid of binoculars and scopes we saw six more. It was a very memorable experience which I won't forget.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to the Creer Family!!
    It's neat to see you have a blog-- and we'll visit often!! We have enjoyed being able to keep in touch with friends better through our blog, and we're glad you have one so we can keep up with ya'll a bit better!
    Have a great week-end!!
    ~Elizabeth--- for the Ulmer crew!

    ReplyDelete