Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Want a New Drug

There are probably quite a few of you who remember the song title of this post from Huey Lewis and the News. I could be changing to my fourth chemo. I haven't even started the third one which was supposed to start in less than a week. I got a call today from KU Med saying that they had their regular staff meeting yesterday and not all the doctors agreed on the third protocol subscribed for me. It was decided that I will be getting a "stronger chemotherapy". Velda and I will have a consultation with the doctor in Kansas City on Monday. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and us as we are presented with the next protocol. Expect a post Monday evening. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You & your family continue to be in my daily thoughts & prayers! I love the new picture! My how everyone has grown! Your family is gorgeous....there is a radiance beaming from this portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that family photo!!!! That is gorgeous of ALL of you!! You all are always in our prayers but will be specifically praying wisdom for all as to the best course of action for you medically. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete