Saturday, June 15, 2013

One Day More

72 hours down, 24 to go. I have experienced very little side effects if any at all. Praise God! I did tell the doctor that he could make me as sick as he wants as long as I am rid of the cancer. I had a little nausea last night and this morning. One of the protocols is to squirt anti-nausea medicine in my IV each day. That seems to be working just fine. The biggest proem is the whole contraption to which I''m connected. It beeps whenever it senses a problem. At first I was an occasional culprit by laying on the tubes and stopping the flow. The major culprit has been bubbles in the tube. I have yet to get a good nights sleep. Today a nurse tried rerouting the tubes . So far it has been a beepless morning. Praise God!!! I still have all my hair. The doctor said hair loss can come as late as 3 weeks from now. Velda will be cutting my hair very short soon to help the transition if needed. Looking forward to leaving tomorrow. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the constant beeping. We have a few memories of that! Try harmonizing with it. It may help. :)

    ReplyDelete