Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Everyone,
Its Velda, and I decided to add an update myself since it has been such a long time. This past week with all of the activity here has by far been the most challenging and quite frankly the most scary. Once we returned home, yes I was relieved but at the same time exhausted from the energy entended and by the help of the holy spirit to demonstrate self control while making decisions on how to respond. God reminded me during a quiet time just a couple of days later what he expects of us as his people and what kindles his anger: Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:(Psalm 78:22). The psalmist then list all of the work he had done for the people, and this verse follows: For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works. So then it is my prayer that I may remember this: And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their Redeemer. (Psalm 78:35)

No comments:

Post a Comment