Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Tribute

A little over a week ago we said farewell to someone who had become a special part of our family. She challenged and stretched her three students here with humorous stories and antidotes that gave purpose as well as understanding for how and why you perform with certain accuracies while playing the piano. She often drew me into the lesson with her contagious laughter that could be heard throughout the house whether upstairs in the schoolroom or downstairs in the basement she often put a smile on my face while here in my home. Although I find myself still listening for her voice as she passed on so easily her love and passion for music, she does in a very real sense remain here with us as her spirit of joy and enthusiasm is a special gift that remains with us. We give thanks to the Lord for our season with our special friend: Mrs. Bev. Studderheim.

No comments:

Post a Comment