Saturday, May 23, 2009

Secrets


Recent discoveries have shown that whoever last lived in our house was a smuggler. Probably the builder purposely bought the house to be used for his own evil purposes. The other night my mother and brother while preparing to lay carpet on the back steps found two secret unknown compartments. One was completely empty(he took his money with him when he moved.) While the other had ancient artifacts probably worth thousands of dollars. Possibly even family heirlooms which they hid to protect from robbers.

For those of you who are gullible please just look at the pictures and decide for yourselves. The second compartment in the last step was found after I took the
picture.




















































2 comments:

  1. Why keep shoes in a secret hiding place under the stairs?? Did you all put something more exciting in there before you covered it over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom thinks that the back door was like an old fashioned mud room where the family kept all their shoes. We put nothing in the cubby hole. Yuck! I hope I would never put my shoes there.

    ReplyDelete