Saturday, March 14, 2009

Picture this...

Every year we sing in a mass Kansas homeschool choir directed by Mr. Litke. Our Salina choir carpooled to Newton to go and sing with our mass choir. There are five boys and two girls in the van who will remain unnamed. On our way down one of the boys in the back pulled out his cellphone and started singing along with a song on it. Soon all the boys minus one are singing along with it too. As I turn to the other girl I say, "I cannot believe this!" They are singing My Lovely Cheeseburger from Veggie Tales! Also the boy who started says it's his life song. So me and the other girl are cracking up as on the way home they keep singing Veggie Tales songs. I ask the boy who has the phone, "How many do you have on there.?
"Um... 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment