Friday, March 27, 2009

More Spring Break news

Besides a driving permit for Joshua, we also accomplished a few work projects around here. We prepared our garden plot with tilling, seed, and mulch. In addition to that we cleaned out the garage our annual spring project. Eddie also repaired and replaced bathroom faucets and a ceiling fan in the girls room. Our one big project was taking up the carpet in the living room area. Michaela and Joshua also managed to fit in going to the girls' junior college basketball championship game that same evening. All in all it was very encouraging break time that had its beginnings with a get away trip for Eddie and I to the Kansas City area for an enjoyable date time as well as listening to the award winning Harmonic C's at the spring music festival. Any and all who read this please feel free to comment as it would be encouraging for me. In the several times that I have blogged I have yet received any comment or response which makes me think that I am terribly boring or that no one reads these.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Creer,
    Just to let you know----I'm reading!
    Sounds like you got a lot accomplished during break! That's a great feeling!
    Hope you are staying warm today!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Creer,

    I am reading your posts and I am not bored! Sounds like you had a really productive spring break. I hope your garden is fine with all the snow on it.

    -Nara

    ReplyDelete