Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Am Not Fond of Cats


So you may be wondering why I have a picture of cats considering the title of this blog. To take it further, I am allergic to cats. I have a daughter (or two) who love animals. We conceded to cats and banished them to the outside after some unpleasant episodes indoors. Well I was working outside and I noticed the mom cat had finished nursing the kittens and they were all bundled together asleep. At this point I will interject that I took a class in college that included instruction in basic photography and developed an enjoyment of photography. I still use my Pentax 35mm SLR ME Super with the zoom lens at times. So as I passed the cats, the lure of a good picture overwhelmed my aversion to cats.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say I'm too fond of cats either, unless they are someone else's cats! And someone else's cats sure seem to like to wander through our yard, stop hopefully by the bird feeder, stsnd on back legs at the bird bath and just once in a while come close enough to let me pet soft fur.
    I've never wanted to take a photo, but I've not had the sweet mama and kitties that you all have... or a photography course!

    ReplyDelete