Thursday, June 18, 2009

CYIA Conspiracy

For my CYIA blog, I'm going to talk about pranks. Now the boys in my dorm were plotting against our dorm supervisor Micah Wissman, and I made sure not to be involved. Yet, I was thrown into it by accident. What the boys were planning on doing was taking some of Micah's stuff put in a box and mail it to him. The rule at CYIA is you have to sing in front of everybody if you get a box. Another funny fact is that Micah's girlfriend had been sending him letters. But she had addressed them to "Mr. Handsome", "Sweetypie", and Honey Buns." And they did read these names out loud. So the boys took the stuff while Micah was gone and began placing it in the box. Midway through my friend, Jacob Swehlah, decided to take out Micah's underwear and return them. As he was doing so, Micah reentered the room. Thinking quickly Jacob dropped the goods . . . right by me. . . while I had just woken up and had no clue what was going on. "Quick, hide them!" he whispered. Still half asleep I obliged him by stuffing them under my pillow when Micah wasn't looking. The next day Micah received a mysterious box addressed to Cutiepie. He opened it and found to his shock his deodorant, socks, and beef jerky. All that morning he had been looking for these objects. He had even run to Wal-mart because he simply couldn't find them. We all laughed together at the prank. But this was only the beginning . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment