Friday, February 20, 2009

What did I get into?

Tonight I was trying to get my friend Ethan to read our family blog. The more readers the merrier right? Anyway we decided on a switch: he reads our blog, I look at his website. Seeing how I was already up I went to it tonight. Right away my eyes are drawn to words on the page that say Ethan Greene is the leader of a two man team. But of what? Ethan I found after reading is one of those people. When a tornado or storm comes up on the plains he chases it in a vehicle and takes pictures. Not only does he chase he must get right in it's path and the camera takes pictures when it's only 1/4 of a mile away! Talk about excitement! Anyway I hope you get to read this post Ethan and my opinion of your hobby. It sounds very interesting, but I would definitely watch it farther away. Thanks for the tips about hiding in ditches.

2 comments:

  1. Michaela,did you read the the AVTIP page?I am almost done with one of those probes and will have it at graduation for show.(hey,you can't pass up a publicity opportunity right!?!?)any way like your blog or what ever you call it i'm not shure.GOD Bless!!! and GOD Save America!!!
    ON THE RESISTANCE!!!!!!
    Ethan---KD0EDF---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did read the AVTIP page. By the way do you have a partner or is it just a one person team? Another thing, you can't spell.

    ReplyDelete