Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vocal Festival Blooper 2

I'm a little behind my weekly blogging. So instead of making one long blog about the Vocal Festival I divided it into two. During the break I strolled over to Olivia and Emmett Greene. They were both snickering and I asked why. Emmett explained that while Michaela was gone he had switcher her cup with another one sitting there. I quickly decided to hang around to see what would happen. Michaela walked up and instantly suspected something. "What are you laughing about?" she demanded. Before I could think up a good answer she asked, "Is about me?" I could only nod and grin. She shrugged and picked up the cup (we had no clue whose it was) and prepared to drink. Suddenly Olivia shrieked, "NO, NO, DON'T DRINK!!!" All Emmett and I could do was laugh. For Michaela's good fortune she listened to Olivia and didn't drink.

1 comment:

  1. Although VERY un-sanitary,it would have been quite amuseing to see her unknowingly consume someone else's beverage!

    ReplyDelete