Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reveiwing the Ten Commandments

At Good News Club today we were asking questions about the story of Esther. I asked why Esther went to the King. My thought was that she went to him to beg for her life. She was having trouble so I said,
"If someone was going to kill you what would you say to them.(Answer: Don't kill me, right?)
She said, "Kill somebody else!" Joshua and I both burst out laughing. We obviously aren't following the rules of always encouraging children, but she eventually got the right answer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are fast! You must have gotten home and typed away the minute you went inside!!!!
    It was fun to see you tonight and hope to see you tomorrow!
    Great post!
    -Elizabeth
    P.S. My dad relayed your mom's message via you to my mom!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean it's hard not to laugh:) Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete