Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Unofficial Confirmation

We had an appointment today at KU Med. The doctor said it was a "well baby" check. He was not aware of all the testing done in Salina on 7/15. We had a copy of the incomplete results I had picked up. "I like what I see here" was his response after a quick perusal. Afterwards we got a phone call from our nurse/transplant coordinator. She had received the complete results and was scheduled to present them to the doctor tomorrow. She said that the results looked good enough to proceed and to plan to start next week. The doctor has the final word so unless they call me in the next few days, we will have to wait until our next appointment on 7/29 for the final word. On another note Velda and I out headed to CA to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday and our anniversary. We also consider it our last fling before the ultra restricted life of a post transplant patient and his caretaker. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment