Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Side Effects!

I hope this means that the chemotherapy is working. Today was the last day of the 4 day treatment and it was the roughest since this all began last summer. I was fairly lethargic and semi-nauseous which was culminated by vomiting 3 times before being discharged this afternoon. I did recover quick enough to go to IHOP with my family later in the afternoon. I had a spinach and mushroom omelet with orange juice. Next is a series of tests to see if the chemo has knocked down the myeloma far enough for the bone marrow transplant to do any good. There must be as little cancer posible (preferably none at all) or else the stem cells would tainted and the myeloma would be likely to return. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Eddie, Velda and family,
    We continue to pray for God's strong hand of love to uphold you through Christ Jesus, our Lord. He is our light, life and strength!
    Mike and Laurie Hoag

    ReplyDelete