Friday, June 25, 2010

Closet Cleaning

Today, Michaela and I cleaned out our closet, Mommy helped us as well.We found some interesting things there. Michaela found an old scrapbook, full to the brim with letters. Mommy found baby calendars and cards. And I also found an old scrapbook embarrassingly sloppy, I was young when I made it. It mainly contained get well notes from when I broke my arm three years ago. Wow! It's already been that long since I broke it! We found more baby stuff. Most of it we are planning to give away. Because of that I was able to put my stuffed animal collection, which was formerly on the floor, at which was a great degradation, in the closet on a shelf. I myself am contented with our work but Michaela now wishes to go through our entire book collection!!!! An enormous job. But I'm sure we can get it done eventually.



Over&Out
GRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment