Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Gotta Be Kidding

The day was going fine until my nalgene-type water bottle slipped from by backpack and fell to the ground. It cracked and started leaking water! These lexan bottles are supposed to be indestructible. I heard stories of people dropping them multistory buildings and they didn't break. This one dropped from a few inches higher than my waist. This was an older bottle and still had a large opening from which it is hard to drink. Joshua and I have splash guards to remedy the problem. So I get a spare bottle we have and find that the industry must not have a standard for the size of openings because the spare bottle's opening is too large for the splashguard to fit. All things considered, we are truly blessed and hope you have God's blessings on your new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment