Friday, April 10, 2009

Adoption in Process

Last Friday my senior pictures were taken by Elizabeth Beckman and Kelsey Kroeker. We met at my church and took pictures by the piano and outside on the hill. Then we went to Elizabeth's grandma's house where we took pictures in her backyard, down by the river, and in the woods. All together our total came out to (drum roll): six hundred and sixty three. We decided not to go to the park or anything else like that. After deleting about five hundred I now have a little less than two hundred left. But the story doesn't end there. Elizabeth then made a collage for me and after a little decision we decided to send it with my invitation. Then Mrs. Beckman and Elizabeth made my invitations, arranged and ordered my collage, and found a deal that had them ready in one hour! After this whirlwind of generosity I feel like a Beckman instead of a Creer. Thank you very much for your constant and hard work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are quite welcome! What a great experience both ways!
    Hope you had as much fun as I did!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete