Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You

$50,000! Wow! We are so very thankful to everyone who supported us today. That is an amazing amount and it humbles me to think of what that means. I shared with a few people today that when I was in my teens I would wonder what people would say about me when I died. I feel like I'm hearing those type of things way ahead of schedule. As far as the medical side, I have 2 more rounds of chemotherapy scheduled. The doctors are simply waiting for the numbers to get into to the correct range before performing a bone marrow transplant. When I was in Kansas City in late March the chemotherapy was stopped which caused my numbers to plateau. I expect them to go down again now that I have started again. Again many thanks to the support that was showed to me and an special thanks to the organizers and workers of the event. We are getting to see God in action through His people.

2 comments: