Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two February Events

I just had an ingenious idea! Why not blog about two events in one post. Now I know some of you may be thinking "She didn't think of that till know?" But this a big discovery. (for me at least)
My first event I'm going to blog about is the Library Book Sale which happened yesterday the previous time I had only found two books which was rather disappointing. This time, however, I found at least six(I haven't counted them yet).
My next event is our Sunday School Valentine's Party which happened on February 12th. Altogether 4 people showed up three students and one teacher we had a wonderful time! First we went shopping for the Pregnancy Service Center and then came back to our house and gorged ourselves on snacks then had lots of fun and laughter playing Apples to Apples. All in all the two hours sped by.
And those are my two posts.


Over&Out
GRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment