Monday, December 27, 2010

The Creer's Christmas

Hey everyone!! We have not blogged in a long time! So, Michaela decided that I should post. Anyway, for Christmas I got a new game called Buzz Word, a journal, a book, and(get this) a 100$ gift-card for JCPenney!!!!!! That was from my grandparents. From my friend Katy I got a candle. To my mother I gave a poem in a frame called Dedication. I gave Daddy a teapot!! Just kidding that was the decoy, attached to it was a verse which was the clue to his present. which was a another poem taped to the wall of his closet. After that my family took naps while I read. After that, our friends the (Mark) Kroekers invited us over for games and desserts. All in all, I had a fantastic Christmas, and I hope to blog regularly.



Over&Out
GRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment