Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas presents




We didn't exactly have a white Christmas. But we did have patches of snow! This Christmas I got a Bath&Body set called Icing on the Cake. It smells super sweet. I love it. (Grandmother gave them to me.) But, I used a little to much shower gel the first time. Joshua said he could smell it from downstairs. Michaela gave me a stationary set. And Joshua gave me the DVD "Meet the Robinsons". From Auntie Sherrie I got two Bath&body sets. One is Strawberry and the other is Mango. She also gave me two scrubbies. One to go with each set. Our friends the Malones gave us Table Tennis and Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Grandmother also gave me a VISA for a hundred dollars. I believe that is all I got.

Over and Out!
GRACE



No comments:

Post a Comment